Between the visitor and the website owner, there is a natural level of distrust. This is because of a multitude of stories or experiences that involve fraud, theft, deception, and a general overwhelming unsatisfactory experience online.
It is sad to say but true, that there are some out there who use the internet as a way to cheat others and for this reason, it is up to you to do all you can when you build your website to persuade them that you have a safe and secure website. A great way to do this is by the inclusion of some client testimonials. For your business's growth, you can search for more client testimonial examples online.
Image Source: Google
What They Can Do For You
• Proves your reliability in comparison against your competitors
• Demonstrates your experience and expertise
• Offers assurances to individuals and companies thinking of conducting business with you
• Takes away elements of doubt about the services you provide
• Provides an opportunity to clients to communicate with you and hopefully thank you
• Demonstrates that you actually care what people say about your service
• A platform to show your strengths
Client testimonials come in many forms and guises, but follow these simple rules regarding how, when, and what to use and with your client testimonials you can add value to your website.
It is always good practice to ask for a testimonial only at the end of a sale and the work has been fully completed to the buyer's satisfaction.