Home » Posts tagged 'laser safety'
Tag Archives: laser safety
The Laser Simulation and Optimization, or commonly referred to by the acronym, LASIMO, is a project that has been established and intended for patented CO2 lasers.
The LASIMO project aims to reduce necessary time and resources by providing an optical modeling platform that can efficiently and accurately predict the optical performance of these industrial lasers. You can also look for the best laser simulation software via www.simulacionesyproyectos.com/software/flow-3d-hydro-software-de-simulacion-cfd-ingenieria-hidraulica/.
Image Source: Google
With access to such a platform, it is anticipated that modification times will be reduced by up to 70%. This has the potential to be a key factor for growth and expansion.
- Basic Knowledge Acquisition of Laser Optics: Developed a basic knowledge and foundational understanding of laser science and optics.
- Light Diffraction: Research of diffraction and its mathematical representations for modeling applications.
- Laser Safety: Learned about laser safety when it comes to working with and around high-power CO2 lasers at the Iradion facility.
- Far Field Waveform: Through the use of the Fraunhofer integral, successfully modeled far-field waveforms for both rectangular and circular apertures.
- Near Field Waveform: Through the use of the Fresnel equation, successfully modeled near field waveforms for both rectangular aperture and a circular aperture.
- Lens Propagation: Modeled the waveform for a frequency passing through a lens, the format serving as a basis for current and future work.