Lombok is an island located in east Bali, Indonesia. The place is much more than just a surfer’s paradise as one can trek down the magnificent Rinjanihills, enjoy the blissful parties at the beach and explore fishing on the coast. The beach blessed location provides an enjoyable experience to the tourists.
Must visit places to visit in Lombok
- Gili Islands- The Gili islands are a plethora of three paradise islands that are Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air. Apart from scuba diving and snorkeling the beach also promises a relaxing aura to travelers. Hostel in Lombok should be booked near the island to be rejuvenated during your stay in Lombok.
- Mount Rinjani – Mount Rinjani is the second-highest volcano of Indonesia. One can trek the mountain and enjoy the view of Crater lake Segara Anak from the top.
- Pusuk Monkey forest- The visit to the monkey forest can be fun for animal lover travelers as one can enjoy feeding the hungry little creatures and view the summit through the breath-taking mountain landscape.
- Selong Belank and viewpoint- One can perfectly swim and surf on the Selong Belank. The view point is located at the north of the beach.
- Waterfalls – there are many waterfalls surrounded by Lombok and they are mostly located in the northern part. The waterfalls are namely Tiu Teja or Tiu Kelep. The waterfalls offer freshwater that one can use to drink and even swim.
Enjoy the beautiful beaches and nature in Lombok. If you visit once, you want to come back again.